Flourless Pumpkin Cookies
October time = pumpkin time! I LOVE pumpkin and trying to find fun way to add it into recipes. This cookie make a great snack or treat. It’s chewy, moist and bursting with pumpkin flavor!
FLOURLESS PUMPKIN COOKIES
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 T carob chips or chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a food processor, mix all the ingredients except the chocolate chips.
- Once everything looks well combined, add the chips and pulse a few times to mix them in.
- Place the container to the food processor in the fridge for 20 minutes so the mixture can firm up enough to scoop.
- Once the mixture is firm enough, drop cookies on a lined baking sheet
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Wait until the cookies are completely cooled before removing and storing in an airtight container.